- Reduces operating costs
- Improves productivity and reliability
- Better product quality
- Reduces capital spending
- More stable system pressure
Our Audit Solution is Typically a 6 Step System:
- Pre-audit feasibility study. This targets in on your specific issues so you will know what to expect and what opportunities for improvement may exist before committing to spending money.
- Actual Audit, at which time the auditor will collect information about your system to gain an accurate picture of how your system truly operates.
- An audit report is generated that illustrates how your system is currently operating and an analysis of ways to improve the system performance. The report includes recommendations, control configurations and financial justifications to meet your return on investment needs.
- Planning Phase, EHS will provide direction on how to act on the audit report recommendation.
- Project management is available to implement changes and project implementation carried out by EHS.
- Validation is the final step, whereby optional testing services can be made available for any component or for the entire system to ensure recommendations made through the audit process delivered the promised results.